What is Rose Quartz?
Let's talk all things Rose Quartz... shall we?
If you're unfamiliar with this gorgeous stone, you'll be sure to fall in love with it by the time you finish reading this... it is the stone of universal love and all.
Rose Quartz gets its name from its delicate rosy to pale pink hue.
The use of rose quartz is said to date back as far as 7,000 B.C. It’s believed that Egyptian and Roman women used rose quartz in the beauty routine which is why it is sometimes associated with beauty and allure.
Rose quartz is a mineral makeup primarily consists of silicon dioxide molecules that typically form at about 752°F to 1,292°F (400°C to 700°C). It can be found all across the United States, Australia, Brazil, Madagascar, South Africa, India, Sweden, and Germany.
Healing Properties of Rose Quartz:
Metaphysically and quantum physically speaking, Rose Quartz is a very high vibrational stone. It's sometimes known as the "Stone of Unconditional Love".
Rose Quartz is believed to help with:
- healing problems with communication
- soothe emotional heartache
- promote mutual understanding & empathy
- inspire feelings of compassion and kindness
It’s also believed it can boost feelings of:
How To Use Rose Quartz:
There are so many ways to use Rose Quartz in your daily life!
- Hold it in your hand when you need a pick-me-up.
- Use it as part of your meditation practice.
- Wear it as jewelry for all-day support
- Keep them in your wallet or purse - great for attracting love!
- Take a bath with it - you can put watersafe crystals directly in the water or simply put them on the edge of the bath along with a candle or two.
- Decorate your space with them to have them emit the desired energy throughout your home
- Place it under your pillow.
- Use them as an energy cleanser in your room or office.
- Place them in your planters.
How To Cleanse Rose Quartz:
Like all crystals, Rose Quartz needs to be cleansed from time to time to "reset" it's naturally high vibrational qualities. Rose Quartz can be cleansed by:
- Smudging with Sage, Palo Santos, etc.
- Rinsed in spring water
- Your own pure intentions
In conclusion, Rose Quartz is crystal that teaches us deep compassion, empathy, and the art of receiving. With it's close connection to the heart chakra, Rose Quartz can bring us closer to a more balanced, authentic, confident, and loving version of ourselves.
When we're more aligned, we vibrate at a higher frequency, attracting all of the joyous options life has to offer. What more could you ask for?
Until next time, my love!